Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

I got to spend a week with some friends this Thanksgiving, and BOY, did we have a great time! On Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad made a BIG meal...it smelled SO GOOD!!!!

Here is a photo of me sneaking some yummy turkey:

Ok, I shouldn't say "sneaking." Clearly, Dad is offering me this treat. You know what he asked me to do before that? Sit! Mom and Dad always ask me to offer something before I get what I want. Smart humans!

Cymry decided to make a list of what she is thankful for this year, so I figured I'd do the same. Here is my list:
1. SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Mom, Dad, & Cymry
3. The cats (they can be mean!)
4. TURKEY!!!
5. RUNNING!!!
6. SNOW!!!

I feel like I'm getting off-track. Oh gosh, I had such a fun time running around in the snow with my buddies this week!

Whoops, gotta go! Mom is calling me for doggy class!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment