Friday, December 13, 2013

Work With Mom

Oh boy! Today has been so much FUN! I know, I know, I say that a lot. But, today really was fun! Breakfast was yummy, and then Mom had us get in the CAR!

This is what the car usually means:
1. Being outside seeing lots of wildlife
2. Seeing Brianne (my favorite person in the whole wide world...after Mom & Dad, of course)
3. Being with Mom at "work"
4. Playing with other doggy friends

Seeing that list, you can imagine why I might be a tad excited, right? I mean, just #1 and #2 are enough.

Well, guess what? I did ALL OF THEM. Holy moly, best day ever. We got to "work," and I got to see another of my favorite people, Nicole, who usually has one of my doggy friends, Dublin. Then, I bugged Mom for some pets:


She complied, of course. When you request attention, you should be this polite. I lightly rested my head on her leg, and she looked so pleased as she talked to me. Love making my human happy! You could also Sit for attention. Sometimes, Mom is standing or sitting near me, and I just get the urge for some lovin'. I put my front two paws up on her, and she ignores me! At first, I didn't get it. Eventually, though, I stepped down, and after a few moments of confusion, I tried a Sit (I had been learning a lot about Sits in doggy class!). Mom immediately starting talking excitedly to me and offering pets. WOW!!! Jackpot!!!

Anywho, shortly after I took a nap, BRIANNE showed up!!!! After chatting with Mom, they put my leash on and loaded me up in Brianne's car. Oh boy! I've really gotten lucky today!

Oh, gotta run! About to go play with my best friends...later!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment