Monday, December 30, 2013

Celebrations!!!

Hi again!

Oh man, it got SOOOO cold outside today. Mom is such a trooper - we went for a run and everything! Of course, my old sis, Cymry, didn't go - her paws got too cold. Whatever! (Could she get any older?!)

So...we celebrate Christmas in our family, and this year, it was pretty awesome. For starters, we got to go spend a few days at Grandma & Grandpa's, which is ALWAYS SUPER FUN!!! I mean, we get to run around outside (OFF-leash!), people feed us random yummy treats, and we get lots of snuggles. I even claimed one of the couches as my very own!

What made this year even more special, though? Meeting our new doggy family member!!! His name is Gage, and he is about 5 years old. And, guess what? He's a HUSKY, too!!! He lives with my Aunt Kara and Uncle Zach, but I get to see him when we visit. Here's a video of us playing:


Aren't we just the best of friends? OF COURSE, Cymry doesn't like him, but she doesn't like ANYONE. Boring ol' lady. Ugh, she can really ruin a fun playtime. But, I still love her - I love everyone!

Well, I just wanted to share this with you. I'm so excited for tomorrow - it's the end of 2013!! I am just super thrilled to see what 2014 brings me! Hopefully, it'll be more of my favorites, like snow, squirrels, Mom & Dad, Grandpa & Grandma, Giant, Brianne, Gage....(...drifted off into space...).

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment