Sunday, December 29, 2013

So...much...SNOW!

Why hello there!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile - I've been VERY busy with doggy guests, learning at doggy class, and SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's right, SNOW. Have I told you how much I love living in Wisconsin? Well, I do. I love it so much, especially this time of year. I just can't get enough of playing in snow - Mom taught me that word last winter. I didn't know there was a special WORD for it! Just super fun. My favorite thing to do is jump into the snow, and then start sliding around. It's best if you can bury your head into the snow first. Really makes it a different experience. I could play in the snow for HOURS...ok, who am I kidding? DAYS!!!

Here is a video of me enjoying our first big snowfall:


Doesn't it look FUN?!?!?!?!?! I just don't understand when other doggies don't enjoy the snow. Sometimes, my big sis, Cymry, starts picking up her paws, as if it's cold or something. So strange! Mom takes real good care of her paws, though, and she recommends other humans help out their doggies, too! In the wintertime, she says it's important to put coats & booties on shorter-haired dogs (and some long-haired!), and also to wash and dry off paws upon getting back inside. Something called "salt" is on the sidewalks a lot this time of year, and it can really hurt our sensitive paws! Well, everyone's but mine. I'm pretty hardcore.

Oh boy, Mom is sending me outside to play! Gotta run!!! I'll write more later...so much happens this time of year!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment