Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Friends and Accomplishments

Happy End of 2013!

As today draws to a close, I thought I'd reflect on my accomplishments in 2013. Here is my list:

1. Chased a BAZILLION squirrels and rabbits.
2. Hung out with my BFFs more.
3. Saw Grandma, Grandpa, and Giant frequently.
4. Went to Brianne's house for FUN!
5. Learned "shake" and "leave it." I'm so smart!
6. Went to Camp Pawprint & met lots of KIDS!!! They gave me TREATS!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
7. I pestered Cymry enough that she gave me her toy. YES!
8. I met new friends through "running group."
9. Went snowshoeing with Mom & Dad!
10. Completed an official 16K.
11. Got to go to Dogtoberfest with Mom!

Ok, I probably should stop there - I feel like I missed a bunch of things, though. Mom would probably add that I "started to mature." Ha! What does SHE know? :)

Per my previous posts, you know I've had quite the exciting month. Well, it continues! I got to stay with some of my best friends again this week. My Mom & Dad take care of two fun dogs, Kaepo & Maya, multiple times a year, and us dogs have really bonded. Well, all of us but Cymry (OF COURSE!). Again, Cymry doesn't like anyone (BORING!). Anywho, we had a great time playing in the fenced yard, chasing wildlife and jumping in snow!

Here is a photo of Kaepo and me:

Aren't we the cutest? We are sitting pretty nicely, too. Mom didn't even have to use a treat. We happily sat for this photo! Then, we got to go play!

I hope you get to do lots of fun things tonight to celebrate the end of 2013! I'm about to snuggle up with Mom & Dad...couldn't convince them to take me out for hours in the below-zero temps tonight (boooooooooooo!), though. Bye!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment