Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wow, another year! I'm so excited for this upcoming year...I mean, 2013 was pretty awesome (re: read yesterday's post), but I am sure this year will be even better!

Mom and Dad are setting goals for this year, and I thought I'd do it, too! Here is a (short) list of my current 2014 goals:
1. Chase more squirrels, rabbits, etc.
2. Go for more runs with my friends.
3. Snuggle with my Mom & Dad more.
4. Visit Grandma, Grandpa, & Giant...A LOT!!!
5. Schedule frequent playtimes with my BFFs (Brianne, Payton, Fin, Pepper, Kaepo, etc).
6. Learn "Roll-over" and "High 5."
7. Meet new doggy and human friends!
8. Go hiking...A LOT!!!
9. Be more polite when I greet humans (this one is TOUGH!).
10. SHOW PEOPLE HOW MUCH I LOVE LIFE!!!

Of course, I also want to add more exercise each day. This is what I want to look like more often:
(I just finished playing with toys, duh.)

I'll keep you posted on my goal progress! Hope you are all enjoying this SPLENDID day off...maybe in the snow?

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment