Monday, January 27, 2014

Shelters and Husky Woofs

Oh my goodness, what an interesting week! I must say, it was pretty fun. I got to go out for runs and walks with Cymry and Mom, and you know, it wasn't TOO cold. This week, though, isn't looking good for getting lots of outdoor time. Man, I wish Mom had a fur coat like me. She'd be able to withstand colder temps. Bummer. Oh well! I'll just plan to bug my sister more!

When I say "bug," I literally mean I'm going to woof at her until she stops being lazy. She's so BORING, and I want to PLAY! For example, check out this footage (Mom caught me in the act of being a pest):


Mom and Dad think I'm very special when I woof like this. Not to sound like a big shot or anything, but I'm pretty darn cute. ;-)

OH, and the BEST thing! I got to go to work with Mom last week, and we went to a doggy class to LEARN. Mom's training company, Teacher's Pet Training, offers group classes to the shelter's dogs and volunteers. How cool is THAT?! Since I'm a shelter alumni, I had to be on my best behavior and really wow those volunteers. And boy, did I impress! Here's a fun photo from the class (I'm on the left!):

You should check out Teacher's Pet Training's Facebook page for more cool photos. Mom posts them all the time! It's so fun to see all the great things we get to do in class!

Well, I gotta run - Mom is about to get us out some puzzle toys...I'm excited to try and get my kibble out of that tough toy. Cymry always gets it in a few minutes...I don't understand why it takes me an hour!!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment