Thursday, February 6, 2014

Work with Mom and Learning

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom said the groundhog isn't very nice, and I'm trying to decide if I agree. It sounds like there will be 6 more weeks of winter, and that kinda sounds nice! I really like the snow! But, on the other hand, it's a lot of fun to chase squirrels on warmer days. Huh, what a mind-bending decision - do I like summer or winter more?

Anywho! On to easier thoughts. Mom took me to work the other day...ALL BY MYSELF! No big sister to hover over me! Well, I got to see a lot of my best friends, and then, I needed a NAP:
I'm ridiculous. Just about as soon as I laid down for this nap, one of my friends arrived to say HI to me! I immediately leapt up, and really tried to maintain a Sit. Eventually, I just got too excited, and I did act a bit naughty (I jumped on her - yikes!). Mom quickly called me away from my friend, and we tried the greeting (this time, in a polite way) again. Oh, Mom!

Later that night, I got to find out WHY I went to work with Mom. I was going to a fun class! I got to see MORE of my best friends (doggy and human), and I even made NEW ones!!!
I just had the BEST time. I am working on my roll-over skill, and slowly but surely, I'm catching on! I'll probably "get" it by summer - that will be FUN to show off!!

Oh, crap! Gotta run...Mom is about to make dinner, and I have to supervise :)...

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment