Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FREEDOM and Friends

UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd be complaining about the cold. BUT, since it was...what did Mom say..."below zero," we couldn't go out for our regular runs and walks for a few days. It was terrible! I thought I was going to explode with ENERGY!!!

Mom did a great job keeping my energy in check, though...here are some ideas for helping an energetic doggy out:
1. KONGS!!! Feed breakfast and dinner in puzzle toys. YUMMY and challenging!! Mom really makes me think for my food.
2. TRAINING!!! I just love when Mom uses my kibble for easy training. She's so smart! And, it makes me smarter, too!
3. JUMPING!!! Set up a couple chairs, and then use a broom to create a jump. Oh man, it's so much fun! Mom made a video of this a while back: http://youtu.be/YR7v5hUcVMs
4. PLAY!!! Throw a tennis ball, wrestle with a tug toy, inside playdates with friends, and more! There are so many ACTIVITIES we can do inside!!

Speaking of playdates with friends...one of my best friends stayed over the last week or so. His name is Buddy, and BOY, is he FUN! We play so much when he visits, and he even goes out on runs with us! I love hanging out with him. Here's a cute photo of us (we are in the middle of playing):


Well, better go! Mom is calling us for our walk, and I don't want to miss that!!!! I'm so glad it got warmer - I feel so FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I missed the outdoors!!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment