Monday, November 25, 2013

Whoa, IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, what a fabulous day. Seriously. I woke up this morning not thinking I'd get to do anything fun. Mom let us outside, and THERE. WAS. MY. FAVORITE. THING. SNOW!!!! What is not to like about snow? It's fluffy...and cold...and soft! I just love to run and roll around in it! SO FUN! Cymry does not find it as magnificent, but I do not care. She's just a boring ol' woman. Ha!

Here is a video of me enjoying the snow:

Snow means something called "winter" has started. This usually means I get to see lots of snow! I really hope my friends like the snow, too.

Now that it's snowing more, Mom says it's important for me to walk nicely on leash. She's so smart! Sometimes, I get really distracted by SQUIRRELS, but when Mom stops walking, I know I need to look back at her. It's called "captured attention." Cool, huh? All my friends should get their humans to practice this with them. As my reward, I get to keep walking!

Oh, gotta run! Mom is letting me out to play in the snow again!!!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment