Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Official 16K


WHEW! It's been awhile since I've had time to write. WHAT WAS THAT???? Oops, sorry, distracted. My sister had a toy. Anywho!

Mom and I have been training hard for the Black Hawk Ridge 16K Trail Run. Did you KNOW that 16K is 9.9 MILES!?!? It was sooooooooooooo fun! We successfully completed it in Mom's time goal. Not only that, but we got to spend all morning out in the sunshine! What a great experience! The race volunteers quickly became my best friends forever - they gave me water. I love them!

Oh...and, while on the run, I got my first taste of a rare delicacy. It was pretty incredible. But, OF COURSE, Mom told me to "drop it!" Because I like to hear my special word, I dropped it immediately. Supposedly, it is something called "horse poop"? Wish I could've had the whole thing.

Eek - I gotta go! Cymry is tossing a toy into my face - and I want to play!!!

**JIS**

No comments:

Post a Comment