Monday, October 21, 2013

Lazy Monday

You know what the BEST part of today is? It's a new day! And, I got to do all my favorite things: eat, run, be outside, sleep, play with my toy. Oh, and Mom said I get to go to "training" class tonight! YES! In preparation for class, I took a lot of naps:


At class, I'm sure I'll get to hear lots of my special word, followed by yummy food or playtime. Oh, and I get to learn new things! For example, last week, I learned that humans like me to Sit when they approach. Before class, I would just leap at their face! Humans are so exciting, and I truly thought it was impolite NOT to be close to their faces. Thankfully, Mom helps me remember that humans really don't appreciate it. She's usually ready with a "Sit" and a treat when I'm approaching a person. What a good Mommy! Now, I can't say I'm always polite. Sometimes, I see a human that I just get so happy to see that I kinda lose my mind. Example: My Grandpa & Grandma, my Giant, my running buddies, Brianne. Basically, all my friends and family - I like to show them how much I love them.

Oh, look at the time! Mom is getting ready to go, so better run...I can't WAIT to see what tomorrow brings!

***JIS***

No comments:

Post a Comment