Saturday, October 19, 2013

SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, hello! SQUIRREL!!!!!! Oh, sorry, got distracted for a moment. I'm gonna be real, that's probably going to happen a lot. You see, I'm a Siberian Husky mix, and I get pretty excited about the little things in life. SQUIRREL?! I'm back. I've been chatty lately, so my Mom suggested I start a blog. Apparently, she doesn't like to hear "big girl" barking that often. Whatever that means. (eye roll)

Here is a proper introduction to me. My Mom and Dad adopted me from Dane County Humane Society in November 2009. I was a mere 6 months old. Previously, I had been running around as a stray - I remember getting distracted (chasing some squirrels), and then couldn't find my way home. No worries! I found my forever family, and couldn't imagine anywhere more FUN! BIRD!!!?

Since finding my Mom and Dad, I've learned so much about them, the world, my furry siblings, and being a good dog. For example, my New Year's resolution for 2013 was to learn "shake." At first, I didn't understand why my Mom held out a fist in front of me. Even worse, she had tucked a really smelly treat inside that I couldn't get by using my mouth gently. SQUIRREL! Whoops. Anyway, I eventually tried smacking it with my paw, and she GAVE ME THE TREAT! I am still shocked that it worked. I love to hear my Mom and Dad tell me I'm a good dog. Even more, I love to hear my special word, "Yes!" It always means I get something SUPER amazing.

Oh, I didn't tell you my name! My name is Jisa ("Gee-za"). I have lots of energy, and I like to have FUN! I like candles, chocolate-covered strawberries, classical music, and romance...BLAH! NOT! That's my sister, Cymry - she's so odd. I like longs runs, trails, wildlife, jumping, playing with other doggies, chasing the cats, chewing on toys, and snuggling with Mom or Dad (not both at the same time - ewww!)!

My life is pretty awesome. I'm excited to share more with you! Gotta run, though - I thought I saw a pack of squirrels outside the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****JIS****

No comments:

Post a Comment